Monday, November 18, 2013

Bathroom Upgrade!




From the second we moved into our house we've hated the upstairs bathroom, from the dated tile with a cloud like pattern, to the super shallow tub 
(seriously you cant even take a bath in it) to the fab early 90s vanity and medicine cabinet.

We just discovered that a little leak has actually caused quite a bit of water damage and we have a pretty decent quote to totally gut the bathroom and start from scratch.

My bathroom pinterest board is exploding with inspiration,
I can not wait to get started! We'll break ground (so to speak) in January and it will be the best belated Xmas present ever.

I'll be sure to post tons of before and after pics.

My plan right now is dark slate floors, marble subway tile in the shower  area, glass doors on the tub, and a big giant round mirror with my favorite schoolhouse electric sconces.

Throw in some great recesed lighting, a vent that actually works and some more storage and I'm in heaven.

No comments: