Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bar Cart






Remember this lil bar cart that I picked up long the side of the road? This wood and brass cart was such a steal, and has traveled to each place we've lived.

However the black tray part was looking a little worse for wear, and I thought about having marble cut to replace it (way too expensive) I also thought about painting it, but I wasn't sure if it would turn out.

I did have some faux crocodile vinyl left over from another project...and since the whole bar cart unscrews I decided to bust out the spray adhesive and see if it would work 

I'm happy to report that it worked like a charm...although I'm not going to lie it was a bitch to punch all the holes for the brass railing and screw the whole thing back together,  I'll also say that you shouldn't use spray adhesive inside without opening a window... Holy Head Rush...

No comments: