Monday, May 13, 2013

Frenchie Style



In the states I think we obsess over french style (I know I'm guilty too) although on my recent trip I have to say I was less than impressed, It was strange to see sooooo many girls in Paris wearing the same 3 staples, almost like a uniform. Of course, I'm also on the look out for a great leather moto, converse really are practical for those cobble stones, and I bought a Longchamp bag while I was there...so what do I know HA

but what happened to personal style?

5 comments:

Samantha Scarlett Phoenix said...

Converse and Leather/Pleather will never go out of style. But yes I totally get what you mean.. some people rely on the trend but for personal style, I would just suggest you put your own flavor into it... like wear the item and try to mix it with items that others have never seen before.. you know what I mean?

Samantha Scarlett Phoenix said...

I don't know how to message you privately but thank you thank you for interacting with me on my blog.. <3 I hope that's not the last time you read my blog posts and definitely hope it's not our last interaction!

http://scarlettscrollonfire.blogspot.ca

feel free to delete this message if you don't want others to see it.

Jenny said...

I don't remember any common staples except some converse hi tops and looking perfect all the time!

Dianne said...

I think France is all about chic and classic, not personal style. For personal style Barcelona, London, NYC, and Berlin might be the capitals.

Moni said...

I just lost my blue converse and i'm sad :( they are classic and comfy!