Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year


Happy Happy Happy New Year, Y'all!!! Please excuse my absence, I've been super busy at work, super busy fighting off a sinus infection, way to absorbed in Friday Night Lights, and most importantly busy working on my NY Resolution!!!

So I'm sure everyone has seen the January Cure over at Apartment Therapy, well my 2013 resolution is kinda piggy backing off that.  The Mr. and I decided to shoot for a project a month, and January was......
 
 PIPE SHELVES
 
We modified the DIY instructions from Brick House Blog and discovered some little gems along the way, like...
if you use pine you have to use conditioner to absorb stain, measure twice cut once, use a mask while spray painting, home depot wood measurements are approximate NOT exact, records are heavy...they need extra support. and probably a few other things that I've forgotten (blocked out)

February's project is already bouncing around in my mind, stay tuned

No comments: