Monday, July 30, 2012

Make Over:Kitchen

So removing every single thing from our first floor to refinish the floors turned out to be an eye opener. First I realized I have way way way too much shit. Shocking, I know.  My love of thrifting/trolling craigslist really has gotten the better of me. But starting each room from scratch is making me really think about what exactly I want to bring back in. This is what I'm thinking for the kitchen.

Industrial kitchen island that Mr. W and I made-totally makes the cut. 

Thrifted Toledo stools (found for $5, Restoration Hardware for $295) will get some black spray paint

DIY Cage Light- never really left the kitchen

Little Target Rug, the only new thing I'm bringing in.

Stay Tuned, Dining Room, Living Room, and Entrance to come, and one MEGA MEGA garage sale when it's all said and done.


No comments: