Saturday, April 16, 2016

Coffee Table Essentials

What's on your coffee table? for me the essentials are some sort of tray to keep everything contained and from looking cluttered, and CB2 happens to be killing it in the tray dept.
Trays: high gloss square mint tray / stainless steel / copper tray
Once you've got your tray, go ahead and fill it! I love a mix of thrifted and travel treasures (that skull is from my first mexico trip)  Fresh flowers are always lovely, I usually try to pick up some inexpensive ones at trader joes...and you can't go wrong with finishing off your coffee table with candles, I'm pretty obsessed with smokey scents right now. I keep my matches in a a little glass bottle with a striker glued to the bottom (there are cute options to purchase or you can easily DIY one.
Accessories: HB Firewood Candle / match holder /  ceramic vase tall / short / brass crab / coffee table
...and voila, here's my coffee table. I love the striations in the marble and the simple brass legs AND the fact that this was another craigslist steal
This post was inspired by Chairish, head over to see even more coffee tables.

No comments: