Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NOLA packing

In just a few days Mr W. and I will be picking up and flying out to New Orleans for the first time to visit family and experience everything "the big easy" has to offer.  I have a list 5 miles long of bars, restaurants, cemeteries, flea markets/artist markets...maybe a few record stores.  
Here's what I'm packing, Temps will be anywhere from 60s in the evening to mid 80s which makes it hard to pack as light as I usually do. So bring on the layers

*Jeans..duh, maybe boyfriend, maybe distressed, NOLA seems like the perfect city to get away with that sort of thing *Tons of breezy minimalist tanks to keep me cool *a smallish crossbody bag, always a travel must * and most importantly flats and sandals as we have a lot of ground to cover and plan to walk until we drop. (just about all items can be found here)

No comments: