Saturday, January 31, 2015

12 Days until TULUM

We booked this trip over Thanksgiving, and it felt like it would never get here, BUT here we are, about to take off in just a few weeks.  I've blogged about this area before, but this will be the first time staying in Tulum, and I am SO excited.  The trick to making a long weekend trip feel relaxing instead of rushed and stressful is PACK NOTHING, seriously just a few bikinis (the white and navy polkadot one was on sale for $5 at H&M awhile back) a sun dress, maybe a cover up, some sunnies, and I'm looking forward to busting out my blush avarca wannabes. I also like to throw in a scent to wear the whole time...When I get back it always reminds me of my trip. I plan on shoving everything into a little carry on! While everyone's waiting for their luggage, I'll be half way to the beach!

No comments: