Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer Projects


With Summer fading I've been pinning more DIY ideas than usual, maybe I subconsciously want to keep myself busy all fall/winter. 
Top Row: Tassel Necklace, Another great Architectural Print DIY and this one even shows you how to DIY a cheap custom frame, this fruit basket is so lovely I'd love to find a wire basket at the thrift that I could hang up like this, I haven't forgotten about my lace cover up plans.
Bottom Row: Love this side table care of Emily Henderson, and this cactus watercolor, I'm inspired to paint something similar. I saw these pillows in the last House Beautiful and think they look like a super easy DIY...just pom poms and embroidery thread, and lastly this little nautical inspired bracelet, currently at JCrew for $$$ however all the supplies to make this little guy are at Joann Fabrics.


Happy Crafting!

No comments: