Monday, May 12, 2014

La Vida Mexicana

I love to look at real estate! Even though we are super happy in our current home, I love to look and see whats out there. My latest obsession is looking for dream beach houses. For awhile I was stuck on finding a house in Puerto Rico near the rain forest, complete with infinity pool and mango trees. Now I've moved on to Mexico where you can get a bit more for your money.  I found the above modern 2 bedroom somewhere outside of Tulum on the Mayan Riviera and I fell in love.  It has a cutie courtyard with a pool not far from the beach and in my fantasy land they've accepted our offer, and I'm ready to decorate. I want stenciled concrete floors, tons of bright rugs and hammocks, furniture in either natural wood, or bright citrusy colors.


No comments: