Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tall Drink of Water

Seriously...Where? I have been on the hunt for a vintage mid century tall boy dresser FOREVER. I'm not even being picky.  Something wood, with nice legs, tall, drawers not a million dollars. I currently have a low rectangular dresser and it's just taking up toooo much space in our tiny tiny bedroom. Craigslist is letting me down big time...this never happens.
UPDATE
I found this guy a few days after I posted about my dilemma.  After some serious sanding and re staining, it looks amazing (even in a crappy Iphone shot) lovely grain, brass pulls and knobs, and BRASS HAIRPIN LEGS

1 comment:

tina said...

So random. I saw your post this morning and this dresser popped in my feed a few hours later.

http://flatoutdesign.blogspot.com/2012/10/ward-tall-dresser.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FlatoutDesign+%28flatout+design%29