Tuesday, February 3, 2009

interview #3

Thanks for all the positive feedback.
Who knew that these interviews would be so interesting.

Thank you to Miss Budget Savvy Bride for agreeing to be number 3.
I should have mentioned before that all the blog logos link to the blog, so go check out these interesting ladies for yourself.

Favorite trend of all time?
Flats. For sure. I wear heels like 5 times a year tops. I like to be comfy.

Favorite musicians?
Sooo many. I love music, and my tastes are so wide and varied. I love: The Beatles, Dave Matthews, Journey, The Postal Service, Coldplay, Ginny Owens, James Taylor, ABBA, Nickel Creek, Kanye West–– seriously, all over the board. My iTunes library could not be any more random.

Favorite fictional character?
Harry Potter. I cannot deny my obsession.

Most treasured possession?
A pair of diamond earrings that my grandparents passed down to me for my college graduation. They were the first diamonds my grandfather ever gave to my grandma.

Favorite vacation spot?
I love visiting my family in New York, and staying at their house in Miami. Either way I’m staying for free, and that’s what makes the best vacations because you can spend the money on DOING things and not just on staying somewhere.

What piece of art would you most like to own?
Hmmm... Something from the abstract expressionist movement. Maybe a Pollock or a Rothko. I love art that has no definable subject- art that you can just get lost in.

Worst enemy?
Myself, duh. Everyone knows that. Grudges and hatred for other people is a waste of perfectly good energy. (This is what I’m telling myself in hopes of moving past that sort of thing.)

Who's your best friend?
I have a few very close friends, but I’d have to say my very best friend has got to be my fiancĂ©, E. He knows all there is to know about me and loves me because/in spite of it all.

When and where are you happiest?
In NYC, watching a musical on Broadway. Musical theater moves me in a way I would probably be too embarrassed to describe fully.

Whose diary would you most like to read?
I would read pretty much anyone’s diary if given the chance. I guess you could say I’m kind of a nosy person. :)

Favorite place to shop?
TARGET. Hands down. I could spend weeks/my life savings in that store.

Any superstitions?
I don’t think so... Although I’d never want to test any of the known ones myself... haha

At age 10 what did you want to be when you grew up?
A marine biologist. Dunno what I was thinking.

Any pets? YES! My fiance and I have a rockstar cat named Steve Perry. He is orange and badass.

Last book you read?
The Secret. I’m working on willing wonderful things to myself through the power of my thoughts. Haven’t hit the Powerball yet, though. :)

Favorite place to have a drink?
My couch in front of a sappy movie or in a hot bath.

Fantasy dinner party guests?
Audrey Hepburn. Perez Hilton. Tina Fey. Conan O’Brien. Steve Jobs. Martha Stewart. Oprah. Jackson Pollock.

What are you most vain about?
My ability to beat pretty much every guy I know at video games. It’s a natural ability of mine, and it’s always pissed off my boyfriends.

4 comments:

Veiled Vows said...

Love the interviews, lady! PS: You have been tagged!

Ten Thousand Only said...

tina fey for prez! i mean, not anymore. but before.

Jessica @ budgetsavvybride said...

You are totally the 10th guest at the imaginary dinner party!!! :)

AmyJean said...

Great interview... i'd like to join said dinner party... sounds like a blast! and i'd like to watch you beat boys at video games - that'd be entertainment in an of itself :)
RelentlessBride